PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS PLATFORM. By using this website, and its Services, you signify your consent to these terms of service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not use the website or its Services. Thank you.
Your access to and use of this website, as well as all related websites and services offered by Revenzer (which includes revenzer.com among others) (collectively the “Site”), is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms of Service and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and the Site are superseded and of no force or effect:
2. All Content, such as text, data, graphics files, videos and sound files, and other materials contained in the Site, are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and are the property of the Company and/or of a supplier of the Company. No such materials may be used except as provided in these Terms of Service. The Content may be protected by registered trademarks as well.
3. All trade names, trademarks, and images, and biographical information of people used in the Company Content and contained in the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Company. The use of Content by you is strictly prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms of Service. Any unauthorized use of Content may violate the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights of the Company and/or third parties, as well as the laws of privacy and publicity, and other regulations and statutes. Nothing contained in this Agreement or in the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark or other proprietary information without the express written consent of the Company or third-party owner. The Company respects the copyright, trademark, and all other intellectual property rights of others. The Company has the right but has no obligation, to remove content and accounts containing materials that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being violated and/or that any work belonging to you has been reproduced on the Site or in any Content in any way, you may notify Company at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name and contact information, the nature of your work and how it is being violated, all relevant copyright and/or trademark registration information, the location/URL of the violation, and any other information you believe is relevant.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site and/or its Services, you may give the express consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You can give or revoke your consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs, or computer programs, such submissions shall become and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto) and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL SALES TRANSACTIONS ON THE SITE HAVE A THIRTY (30) DAYS WARRANTY. WE WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THE GUARANTY STARTS IN THE VERY SAME DATE OF JOB APPROVAL; THE INITIATION OF THE JOB IS NOT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT FOR THE WARRANTY, SINCE THE FUNDS ARE TECHNICALLY HOLD BY THE COMPANY AND NOT GIVEN TO THE SELLER. IT MEANS THAT THE BUYER IS PROTECTED BEFORE ACCEPTING THE DELIVERY AND 30 DAYS AFTER THE APPROVAL OF THAT DELIVERY. ALSO, WE WOULD LIKE TO CLARIFY THAT IN CASE OF RECURRENT PAYMENTS (OR PAYMENT SUBSCRIPTION) THE WARRANTY COVERS ONLY THE FIRST THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE FIRST PAYMENT, AND DOES NOT ABSOLUTELY APPLY ON THE FOLLOWING PAYMENTS. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE SERVICES IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH SERVICES, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH SERVICES FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS, PERFORMANCE, SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROJECT, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR RESOURCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE, AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME RETURNS. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE, FEE, OBLIGATION, COMMISSION OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED OR CHARGED BY ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties.
10. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER (including, for example, your web service provider service, payment services, your software and/or any updates or upgrades to that software). ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, WHETHER THE COMPANY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH MALFUNCTION OR DISRUPTION. THE COMPANY ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO LIMIT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE CONTENT OR TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT SHOULD THE COMPANY DETERMINE THAT YOU HAVE VIOLATED THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, OR THAT YOU HAVE VIOLATED ANY OTHER RULES OR CONDITIONS OF THE COMPANY OR ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS TO THE SITE AND/OR THE COMPANY’S CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES TO ANYONE IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, WHETHER THE COMPANY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH MALFUNCTION OR DISRUPTION. THE COMPANY MAY, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, REFUND THE INITIAL FEE CHARGED FOR ANY USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT OR A PRO-RATA PORTION THEREOF CONSISTENT WITH THE COMPANY’S REFUND POLICY. THE COMPANY MAY REFUSE ANY REFUND THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER YOUR PAYMENT FOR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT, EITHER PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF THE REASON FOR DISRUPTION. THE COMPANY MAY REFUSE YOUR REFUND IN CASE YOU DON’T LIKE THE OPINION ON YOUR PRODUCT EXPRESSED IN A SPONSORED CONTENT BY THE INFLUENCER THAT YOU HIRED. THE COMPANY CANNOT OBLIGATE THE INFLUENCER TO LIE FOR YOU.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defines of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
13. The provisions of these Terms of Service are for the benefit of the Company, its customers, sellers, users, subsidiaries, affiliates, its third parties, content providers, and licensors, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Malta, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and courts in Malta and Gozo. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
15. These Terms of Service may be revised from time to time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms of Service to which you are bound.
16. The services on the Site are for sole business, marketing, and commercial purposes only. Customers of the Site are, therefore, other businesses, and as such in order to register as a customer, you need to provide the Company with a valid VAT Registration Number or any other applicable Tax Number. The purchases transaction on the Site is therefore all B2B transactions.
The Site and its Services are not meant to be used for any personal reason, but they are offered for sole business reasons.
17. Any illegal, restricted, illicit, immoral, and unethical business is forbidden, as well as any deceiving marketing practice. As such all sellers performing any kind or form of deceiving advertising do violate the terms of this agreement and can have their account terminated.
The Site Services CANNOT be used to advertise any of the following categories:
- Gambling, betting, casinos, online casinos, lotteries, slot machines, and similar, as well as “winning systems”.
- Fire guns, any kind of weapon, weapon systems, and similar.
- Toxic or hazardous chemical compounds, explosive compounds, highly inflammable compounds radioactive materials, or any other high-risk material.
- Alcohol, spirits, alcoholic beverages.
- Tobacco and its derivative products containing nicotine.
- Prescribed drugs, narcotic or hallucinogenic substances, highly addictive substances.
- Violent content, offensive content, obscene content, vulgar language, hate speech, content promoting racial fights, religious fights, class fights, tax hedging (illicit or not), or any other extreme form or kind of communication.
- Stolen goods, counterfeit goods, fake goods, unauthorized reproductions. Products, services, contents, or material violating someone else copyright, trademark, patent, or any other intellectual property.
- Videogames, books, videos, websites, products, and services with an age limit or age restriction on sales or usage across several jurisdictions.
- Sports equipment that can be used safely only after training (such as: fencing swords, soft air guns, paintball rifles).
- Adult content, dating services, hotlines, escort services, love apps, or any erotic content or service.
- Financial scams, “marketing winning secrets”, “business opportunities”, Ponzi schemes, Get-Rich-Quick schemes, “fake it until you make it” systems, money-making courses, endless chain of customers, Multi-Level Marketing (MLM), Network Marketing, pyramid schemes.
- News, contents, actions, or activities that can manipulate the stock market.
- Fake advertising orchestrated to damage the image of the competition or its appearance on the search results (black hat SEO).
- Any software, hardware, malware, virus, AI, script, subroutine, or any other kind or sort of artifact that can violate the customer privacy, steal data, track or profiling the customer, damage him/her or hurt his/her device or perform any kind of malevolent intent.
- Spam, adware, unauthorized profiled advertisement, invasive advertising.
- Personify another entity or person (except for clearly satirical purposes).
- Any product or service sold through deceiving pricing techniques, deceiving and/or overpromising results, fake reviews, manipulative and psychological techniques, or any sort and form of mental trick that can mislead the customer or create a false perception about the brand/product/service/company.
- Any kind of content instructing about the production, creation, manufacturing processes, fabrication, generation, cultivation, synthesis, or extraction of any of the above mentioned.
In these cases, and in all cases that the Company believes applicable, the user account can be terminated by the Company. The remaining balance in the user account can be subjected to termination fees.
List of limited categories:
- The promotion of cryptocurrency or any other product/service based on the blockchain technology is allowed under the following condition: the crypto (or the blockchain product) must not have been banned in all the 3 jurisdictions involved (Malta [the jurisdiction of the Company], the jurisdiction of the seller [influencer] and the jurisdiction of the buyer).
- Promotion of contraceptives, x-toys, intimate hygiene, tampons, pads are allowed with the following limitation: the content must not hurt the sensibility of the audience.
18. in several jurisdictions creators, bloggers, influencers and similar, are obligated by law to add a disclaimer openly stating that they are (or will be) compensated for any sponsored content. We require all sellers to conform to this and similar regulations.
19. All applicable fees are available on the fees Revenzer Fees page (https://beta.revenzer.com/fees/) as well as clarifications about applicable taxes on sales.
Here a summary of the applicable fees and taxes:
- Commission on the seller price
- Transaction fees on the buyer purchase
- EU VAT (Value Added Tax) – Other Sales Taxes, GSTs, or duties can be applied by your Government
- Refund Fees
- Termination Fee and Termination Extra Fees
Using the Service you agree to all applicable fees and all applicable taxes on sales, as well as providing the Company with the correct and updated information for tax purposes.
Revenzer can provide its users with redeemable credit, and coupon codes that can decrease the price by percentage or by absolute value. By posting a job on the Platform, you agree with the fact that your asking price can be reduced by a coupon. Coupon codes are not cumulative.
19. Dispute, Refund, and Buyer Protection
In case of disputes and refunds, you accept the sole evaluation and decision of the Company. All details are available on the Customer Protection Program Page [https://beta.revenzer.com/guarantee/]. Using the Service you accept this Protection Program. This is valid for both sellers and buyers.
Last update: 27/05/2021